Sevasindhu is one stop shop to provide government related services and other information to the citizens. It is an integrated portal, to provide government services for the community which can be a very powerful tool to bridge the digital divide in the state, be it with the Government and the citizens, Government and the Businesses, Departments within the Governments etc. The Service delivery centre can use this portal to provide citizen centric services to the community by setting up a kiosk at the villages and cities. The aim of Sevasindhu is to make government services more accessible, cost-effective, accountable and transparent. It also provides the citizens with necessary awareness and assistance on government schemes and facilities to the community through effective information dissemination. It is a step towards seamless integration of the services of various departments. It also helps the departments in streamlining / simplifying the procedures/processes of the Department by removing cumbersome, time consuming and non-value adding steps/processes of the department so as to provide better services to the citizens. It also builds accountability.
List of services to be delivered through Sevasindhu are:
- Certificates: Creation and distribution of certificates for income, domicile, caste, Birth, Death etc.
- Schemes: Disbursement of old-age pensions, family pensions, widow pensions, etc.
- Complaints: Related to unfair prices, absentee teachers, non-availability of doctor, etc.
- RTI: Online filing and receipt of information relating to the Right to Information Act Linking with other e government projects: Registration, Land Records, and Driving Licences, etc.
- Information Dissemination: About government schemes, entitlements, etc. Assessment of taxes: Property tax, and other government taxes.
- Utility Payment: Payments relating to electricity, water bills property taxes etc.
- Local News : About events, employment opportunities etc.
Location : Bangalore One, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra and Bapuji Kendras | City : KALABURGI | PIN Code : 585101
Phone : 8088304855